How do I get a tree work permit?

First, fill out a Tree Work Application and submit through

When the permit is ready for issuance:

  • Companies/business will need to have a current copy of their State contractor’s license, proof of bonding, and a Right-of-Way Bond
  • For homeowners, bring proof of homeowners’ insurance and a valid identification card/driver’s license/passport.
  • Part of issuance a Tree Permit in the Right-of-Way will require a Traffic Control Plan.

Note: Homeowners are not permitted to remove dangerous trees – a licensed professional and bonded contractor would be required to complete the tree removal.

Posted by rgc on April 21, 2014 | FAQ Sections: On-Site Development and Right-Of-Way.
Translate »