Is a permit needed to build a raised bed in the right-of-way?

Yes, per TMC 9.08, a no-fee Street Occupancy Permit is required.  A drawing/plan of your raised bed is reviewed with your application.  Your plan does not need to be in color, but please make sure everything is clearly labeled before submitting, including all utilities, driveways, signs, and streetlights.

Posted by rgc on April 18, 2014 | FAQ Sections: On-Site Development and Right-Of-Way.
Translate »